TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All participants enter this event completely at their own risk and the organisers shall not be liable for any injury or loss that might occur as a result of their participation.
- By taking part, all participants confirm that they are happy for any photographs taken during their participation in BBCRide to be used to publicise.
- All participants agree to abide by the traffic rules & regulations, and follow the advice, direction and instruction of the event organiser, event volunteers and marshals to ensure a safe and successful event. Anyone not adhering to traffic rules or organisers rules and conditions will be removed from the BBCRide.
- You must not drop or leave any litter on any part of the route but dispose it responsibly at an appropriate place or bin. Any rider found littering will be disqualified from the event.
- The insurance of the vehicles that are participating in the ride must be live.
- The event organizers are not responsible for any road accidents or mechanical breakdowns happening during the event.
- Event organizers are not responsible for any life loss both for the ride and for the third party. The bike riders are solely responsible for the life loss occurring during the event.
- Once entries have been submitted no swapping of race numbers or transfer of entries is allowed.
- The attendee read, understands and agrees to fully comply with all terms and conditions herein and any other event rules, regulations, or policies (as may be updated and posted on the Site or at the Event) and acknowledges that they are contractual in nature.